Teachers, I hope that you are enjoying a well deserved summer break. I know
many of you are still busy with livestock shows, preparing teams for
National FFA CDE's, SAE's and other aspects of your programs; hopefully you
are at least able to enjoy a somewhat less hectic pace!

With the beginning of another school year just around the corner, it is
time for us to up-date our contact information on each of you. I know that
we ask each of you to fill this out every year and for many of you nothing
has changed, however we need the best information possible in order to
serve you and some of the information on the spread sheet has not been
asked for in the past. We really need each teacher to fill out the
information again.

Please go online at your earliest convenience and fill out the 2013 - 2014
North Region Agricultural Education Teacher Information form. You may
access the document by clicking on the link provided below, or by copying
the address directly into your browser.

Thank you for all that you do to provide outstanding opportunities for
students. Please contact us if we can help you in any way. Enjoy the rest
of your summer break.

2013-2014 Teacher Information
Link:<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dElGMDY1TWx6ZjcxeTF4M3A1WExfT2c6MA#gid=0>

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dElGMDY1TWx6ZjcxeTF4M3A1WExfT2c6MA#gid=0