Teachers, I hope you are having a great summer. This is a friendly reminder
to fill out the 2013-2014 Teacher Information form below. To this point, we
have had only 36% of the North Region teachers complete the form.

I know that we ask each of you to fill this out every year and for many of
you nothing has changed, however we need the best information possible in
order to serve you and some of the information on the spread sheet has not
been asked for in the past. We really need each teacher to fill out the
information again.

Please go online at your earliest convenience and fill out the 2013 - 2014
North Region Agricultural Education Teacher Information form. You may
access the document by clicking on the link provided below, or by copying
the address directly into your browser.

Thank you for all that you do to provide outstanding opportunities for
students. Please contact us if we can help you in any way. Enjoy the rest
of your summer break.

2013-2014 Teacher Information
Link:<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dElGMDY1TWx6ZjcxeTF4M3A1WExfT2c6MA#gid=0>

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dElGMDY1TWx6ZjcxeTF4M3A1WExfT2c6MA#gid=0