Teachers, I hope that you are enjoying a well deserved summer break. I know many of you are still busy with livestock shows, preparing teams for National FFA CDE's, SAE's and other aspects of your programs; hopefully you are at least able to enjoy a somewhat less hectic pace!

With the beginning of another school year just around the corner, it is time for us to up-date our contact information on each of you. I know that we ask each of you to fill this out every year and for many of you nothing has changed, however we need the best information possible in order to serve you and some of the information on the spread sheet has not been asked for in the past. We really need each teacher to fill out the information again.

Please go online at your earliest convenience and fill out the 2013 - 2014 North Region Agricultural Education Teacher Information form. You may access the document by clicking on the link provided below, or by copying the address directly into your browser.

Thank you for all that you do to provide outstanding opportunities for students. Please contact us if we can help you in any way. Enjoy the rest of your summer break.

2013-2014 Teacher Information Link: https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dElGMDY1TWx6ZjcxeTF4M3A1WExfT2c6MA#gid=0

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher