Please join me in congratulating Julie Throne, Agriculture teacher at Cedar
Shoals High School in Clarke County, for being one of only 48 teachers
chosen from across the country to attend the Dupont National Agriscience
Teachers Academy at Chesapeake Farms in Maryland.

The academy focuses on the science of agriculture and ways of incorporating
these principles into classroom lessons and experiences. We are very proud
of Julie for being selected to such an elite group and look forward to the
opportunity to all benefit from her experience.

Below is a link to a description of the program:

http://www.naae.org/prodev/nataa.html

Congratulations Julie,

Stan

--