Please join me in congratulating Julie Throne, Agriculture teacher at Cedar Shoals High School in Clarke County, for being one of only 48 teachers chosen from across the country to attend the Dupont National Agriscience Teachers Academy at Chesapeake Farms in Maryland.

The academy focuses on the science of agriculture and ways of incorporating these principles into classroom lessons and experiences. We are very proud of Julie for being selected to such an elite group and look forward to the opportunity to all benefit from her experience.

Below is a link to a description of the program:

http://www.naae.org/prodev/nataa.html

Congratulations Julie,

Stan

--