*From:* RONALD E Silcox <[log in to unmask]>
*Date:* July 17, 2013, 4:30:18 PM EDT
*To:* "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "
[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
*Cc:* "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, Heather Kalino
Shultz <[log in to unmask]>, Carolyn S Gazda <[log in to unmask]>
*Subject:* *Reminder: State Goat Show entry deadline August 1*

*August 1 - Entry Deadline for Market Goats*

Our last day to mail out goat tags is Thursday, July 25.  If you do not
have your goat tags, get your order in the mail now, so we can get them out
to you.  Order form is at:

http://georgia4h.org/livestock/GaJrLivestockShow/ga_jr_entryforms.htm

We are using *YELLOW goat tags*, same as last year, so you may use leftover
YELLOW tags.

While you are ordering tags, be aware that Market Hogs, Steers and
Commercial Beef Heifers will need tags to enter the Georgia National Fair
in October (entry deadline September 1).

Ronnie Silcox,
Extension Animal Scientist
Rhodes Animal & Dairy Science
Athens, GA  30602