---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christy Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 11:02 AM

The Georgia Junior Livestock Foundation is pleased to kick off the GJLF Showmanship Point Circuit available for all of Georgia’s youth for all species!  Check-out the Rules and Entry Form for more information.  The contest runs May 1, 2013 through April 30, 2014.  Please assist us in getting this information out to all 4-H and FFA exhibitors in the swine, dairy, beef, sheep and goat projects.

Coming Soon: Check back soon on the GJLF website (www.gajrlivestockfoundation.org) for any updates/news on the program.  Additionally, we will soon offer show results on our website for any show official that turns them into us.  This will be beneficial obtaining the correct information for point sheets!  If you are a show official, please send showmanship results (class breaks and placings) to us at [log in to unmask].

Helpful Hints:  It is suggested that exhibitors carry their point sheets with them to all shows and record points while they are at the show where the class breaks are posted.  Please note, you must have the total number of exhibitors in your class and your class placing.

For questions, please feel free to contact Christy Page at 706-336-6830 or [log in to unmask]

Good luck!

Christy Page

Georgia Junior Livestock Foundation

P.O. Box 119