Teachers,

I am pleased to announce our  finalists for the 2013 GYFA Farm Family Program for Outstanding Accomplishment. These finalists will be judged during an on-site tour in late summer. The State Farm Family winner will be announced at the 2014 GYFA State Convention next year. The Farm Family Award is sponsored by the Georgia Development Authority and aims to recognize outstanding young farm families who are actively engaged in production agriculture. In addition, Atlantic & Southern Equipment offer the use of a Challenger tractor to the state winner.

This year's finalists are:
Congratulations to these award recipients and their advisors!

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education