Teachers,

Please keep in mind that the deadline for entering the GYFA Livestock Show is this coming Friday, July 19. Late registration then runs until July 26.

We have discovered that the online registration system does not work well with Internet Explorer. If you encounter problems, please try using another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.

We look forward to having another great show this year. Thanks so much for promoting this show with your students and parents!

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education