---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robin Rau <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Subject: Open Sheep Show
To: [log in to unmask]

Christa, I am reaching out to you on behalf of the SouthWest Georgia Sheep
and Goat Club.  We will be holding our first sheep show on Saturday
September 21st.  Would you please help us get the word out there in every
venue you have access too so we have a good showing?  Bill Waldrep shared
your contact information with me, and felt you would be a good resource.
I appreciate any effort you will provide us, if you have any questions for
me, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Robin Rau
www.shelbyacresdorper.com
229-416-5199

--