Thank you to all the exhibitors who showed cattle at the 2013 Ga. Jr. Beef Futurity this past weekend in Perry, Ga.  We had a total of 395 cattle with 196 exhibitors at the show. Special thank you to all the agents, teachers & supporters who helped coordinate the show this past weekend.

This show would not be possible with out the many supporters and sponsors.  Please take a minute to say thank to you our show sponsors.  I am attaching a list of show sponsors. Please share this list with your students and ask them to send a personal hand written thank you note to these sponsors.  Good luck in the 2013-2014 show season.

--
Christa Steinkamp
204 Four Towers Building, UGA