The GVATA board would like to offer each teacher the opportunity to get a t-shirt to replace the misspelled version that was passed out at summer conference.
We would also like to offer those teachers who will be lost without a pocket calendar the option to order one. The sponsor we have had for the past several years was not able to provide these for us this year. We realize that not everyone uses this type of planner so we would like to order only what we need.

IMPORTANT
Please click on the link below and fill out the form. If you do not complete the form by Wednesday 7/24, we will not be able to get these to you at the August area teacher meetings.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PnS8ZK39rM16IZ73vdkObsKL70QwV7XvvN874u2xhU0/viewform