Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jary LYNN Douglas <[log in to unmask]>
Date: July 26, 2013, 9:50:33 AM EDT
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: UGA Lamb and goat show!

From: Christa Steinkamp [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 3:10 PM
To: Jary LYNN Douglas

Thank you.  I haven't seen the entry forms for the lamb show.  Please send and I will share with ag teachers and agents.  Thanks so much.

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 10:25 AM, Jary LYNN Douglas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Lamb Show is on Sunday

Please add all three of these shows to your calendar

2 Goat shows/1 day August 17 at UGA Arena BullDawg Bonanza Goat Show

2 lamb shows/1 day August 18 B&B Summer Classic and LJT Lamb Jackpot

2 hog shows/1 day August 23

Information on each show in seperate email

THANKS