I hope all of you are enjoying a good start to your school year and that
you and your students are excited about the opportunities that lay ahead.

Please remember that our Fall Area teachers meetings are scheduled for next
week. Area 4 will meet at ECI on Tuesday, August 20th and Area 3 will meet
at Mary Persons High School on Thursday, August 22nd. I am sure you all
know that these meetings are required for all teachers receiving extended
day/year funding.

Both meetings will start at 4:45 pm., Also we have a new teacher workshop
scheduled from 2-4 on both days for teachers in the 0-3 year range or if
you think you need a refresher we would like to have you.

I look forward to seeing all of you. Please be safe in your travels.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education