Teachers,

I hope all of you are enjoying a good start to your school year and that you and your students are excited about the opportunities that lay ahead.

Please remember that our Fall Area teachers meetings are scheduled for next week. Area 4 will meet at ECI on Tuesday, August 20th and Area 3 will meet at Mary Persons High School on Thursday, August 22nd. I am sure you all know that these meetings are required for all teachers receiving extended day/year funding.

Both meetings will start at 4:45 pm., Also we have a new teacher workshop scheduled from 2-4 on both days for teachers in the 0-3 year range or if you think you need a refresher we would like to have you.

I look forward to seeing all of you. Please be safe in your travels.

--
Chris Corzine
Georgia Department of Education