On behalf of the South Region staff, I want to thank you for taking the
time to attend the area meetings last week. It is always a pleasure for us
to be able to spend some time with a group of the finest ag teachers in the
nation. Thanks as well for your commitment to our model of education and
for the example you set before your students each day.

As a reminder, if there is anything our staff can do to assist you this
year, please let us know. Whether it's a curriculum need, instructional
technique, SAE questions, or CDE related, our area teachers are ready to
help you in every way possible.

I am uploading the Powerpoints used for both Area meetings to our South
Region portal that can be accessed at www.southregionaged.org.  Please
refer to them if needed. I must confess that I have not kept many of our
files updated on the region portal, but I hope to put more of our resources
there in the near future.

There was a question related to the dates of the March CDEs that came up at
the meeting. As clarification, the Area V events in March will be at Lee
County High and the Area VI events will be at Bacon County High.

Please call or email if you ever have any questions or concerns. I always
enjoy the opportunity to discuss issues important to you and Ag Education.

I hope you have a great rest of the week and a great Labor Day weekend,

Lynn Barber

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education

*"Making Education Work for All Georgians"*