The Area V and VI FFA Quiz CDEs are fast approaching. The Area V CDE will
be held on Tuesday, September 24 at Thomas County Central High School. The
Area VI CDE will be Thursday, September 26 at Wayne County High School. The
CDEs will begin with check-in at 4:00 and will start at 4:30. All chapters
planning on having a participant in the Quiz CDE must pre-register. The
registration deadline is Friday, September 20. If you need to swap out a
student after the deadline, simply resubmit using this form. All
participants should bring a pencil.

Please be sure to check the current CDE guideline for complete information
regarding this CDE event. Also, to make sure that we meet the needs of any
students with disabilities, please let me know if your participant has an
IEP that would require modifications.

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WP96_zG0hzM2vuubCerfndMJoPjyc4iDjC7TSKxj6RY/viewform

2013 South Region Quiz Registration

    Chapter Name: *
     Student Last Name *
     Student First Name *
     Advisor: *
     Please select your area: *
    Area 5 Area 6
     Never submit passwords through Google Forms.