The Area V and VI FFA Quiz CDEs are fast approaching. The Area V CDE will be held on Tuesday, September 24 at Thomas County Central High School. The Area VI CDE will be Thursday, September 26 at Wayne County High School. The CDEs will begin with check-in at 4:00 and will start at 4:30. All chapters planning on having a participant in the Quiz CDE must pre-register. The registration deadline is Friday, September 20. If you need to swap out a student after the deadline, simply resubmit using this form. All participants should bring a pencil.

Please be sure to check the current CDE guideline for complete information regarding this CDE event. Also, to make sure that we meet the needs of any students with disabilities, please let me know if your participant has an IEP that would require modifications.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WP96_zG0hzM2vuubCerfndMJoPjyc4iDjC7TSKxj6RY/viewform

2013 South Region Quiz Registration

    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.