Please read the message below from Dr. T.W. Cauthen, Dean of Students:

Colleagues, Students, and Community Partners -

I am pleased to announce that Ms. Shannon Dean has been appointed as the Interim Associate Director of Student Life for International Student Life. Shannon will serve in this role throughout the Fall 2013 semester, providing leadership, support, and direction for the ISL office, staff, and programs. Shannon brings an extensive career in higher education with demonstrated leadership. As a doctoral student, her research has focused on multicultural consciousness and faculty-student interactions. Her experience and expertise will be an important addition to the ISL team throughout this temporary appointment.

We will be reviewing and refining the position description for the Associate Director of Student Life for ISL. A national search to fill this role will take place this fall.

Please join me in welcoming Shannon to the ISL team. She can be reached via email at [log in to unmask].

All the best,

-TW

T.W. Cauthen III, Ph.D.

Assistant Dean of Students

Division of Student Affairs

The University of Georgia

325 Tate Student Center

Athens, GA 30602

(706) 542-7774 p

(706) 542-8550 f

http://dos.uga.edu

**************************************
International Student Life
University of Georgia
210 Memorial Hall
Athens, Georgia 30602-3108  USA

Phone:  706-542-5867
Fax:  706-583-0006
Email:  [log in to unmask]
Website: http://isl.uga.edu/
Join the ISL Facebook Group: "International Student Life - University of Georgia"
Follow ISL on Twitter: @ISLatUGA

Leslie Pitman, Senior Coordinator for International Student Life
Jackie Minus, Administrative Assistant
Whitney Lewis,
Graduate Assistant for Coffee Hour and Programming
Hannah Moon, Graduate Assistant for Student Organizations and the Non-Resident Tax Program