---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Bridget Gordon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Aug 5, 2013 6:27 PM
Subject: Will you please post to listserv
To: "Chris Corzine" <[log in to unmask]>

Mr. Corzine,

This past spring I was named state teacher of the year for grades 6-8 by
the Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) and its Ladies Auxiliary for promotion
of citizenship education.  As a current representative for the VFW I would
like to ask all FFA chapters to join in a campaign to pay tribute to
veterans locally and abroad.  I have attached a flier that explains this
year's project. Themed "Who's Going To Fill Their Shoes?" this project
simply requests that each school attempt to fill a pair of military boots
with loose change and use the money collected to make a difference in the
life of a local veteran or veteran cause.  We hope that all agriculture
programs can take part in this event as part of their efforts to instill
ideals of volunteerism and citizenship in their members.

Thanks,

Bridget Gordon

Screven County Middle School

Agriculture Education/FFA