Below is a compilation of responses from an earlier request that I sent
for Wood Fab project ideas. Please take a moment to make a selection
from the choices below or write in a different selection. If you do not
like the choices below then please select "other" and write in your
suggestion in the provided space below. Pay attention to the difference
in "High School" and "Middle School" projects. Only make selections for
the area in which you will have a project. All responses need to be
submitted by Friday, August 9th.
If you have any questions please email or call me.
Thank you for your input,
Kevin

I've invited you to fill out the form FY14 Wood Fab CDE Survey. To fill
it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n-bKIqhqJZc8JlNEz-zhOEFlj8IDhuDSbvqYSTm6Ixk/viewform