For the past three years I have had the privilege to serve as the Georgia
Young Farmers Association Executive Secretary. While I have always been a
proponent of adult education in agriculture, this opportunity has given me
an even greater appreciation for the role and importance of our adult
education component and how it complements our overall agricultural
education program. The Georgia Young Farmers Association is growing and
active and leads the nation as the largest state association. Because of
this, it is vital that we have someone who can dedicate their time and
energy to our Young Farmer education program. Therefore, I am pleased that
we are able to post the position for the GYFA Executive Secretary. The
posting and job description are attached to this email. Please feel free to
forward this to anyone in the Ag Ed family who may be interested (retired
teachers, etc.).

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or Mr. Bridges.

--
Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education

*"Making Education Work for All Georgians"*