https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1n-bKIqhqJZc8JlNEz-zhOEFlj8IDhuDSbvqYSTm6Ixk/viewform

FY14 Wood Fab CDE Survey

Teachers,

Below is a compilation of responses from an earlier request that I sent for Wood Fab project ideas. Please take a moment to make a selection from the choices below or write in a different selection. If you do not like the choices below then please select "other" and write in your suggestion in the provided space below. Pay attention to the difference in "High School" and "Middle School" projects. Only make selections for the area in which you will have a project. All responses need to be submitted by Friday, August 9th.

If you have any questions please email or call me.

Thank you for your input,

Kevin