Good morning,

Several teachers have contacted me over the summer asking if we have
developed Student Learning Objectivess for our Ag Ed courses.  We have not
developed SLO's in the State Ag Ed Curriculum Office.  However, a number of
other schools have already began work on these in their own programs. If
you are willing to share your work or at least your ideas with other
teachers, please complete this form, so other teachers may contact you for
help or direction on developing SLO's.  Thank you!

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1xkBqRcfQypRMn-6e1zpeVvpS4JOdDpCJojAnMpwG1z8/viewform

I'm including a link to the State DOE website that shares a little more
information on SLO's and how to use in them in your program.
http://www.doe.k12.ga.us/School-Improvement/Teacher-and-Leader-Effectiveness/Pages/Student-Learning-Objectives.aspx

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education