The GA Extension Service is conducting a workshop just for agriculture education teachers that need to get their pesticide license.  This will be a pesticide application license that can be used to purchase chemicals used in your school greenhouse as well as meet the requirements for horticulture industry certification (This is not the commercial license).

The class will be Monday, August 26th at the GA Farm Bureau Office located off of Bass Road in Macon, GA.  There is no charge for the class.  Class will begin at 1:00pm.  Extension personnel will conduct a short workshop on pesticide management and application and then teachers will take a certification test on sight.

 We must have at least 10 teachers registered to conduct the workshop.  Must register by Thursday, August 22nd.

If you are interested in attending this workshop please RVSP by emailing me your name and your school.  Registration can be emailed to [log in to unmask]

.
--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education