Would you post the mum info. below to the *state listserv*? I have had
calls from teachers from all three regions and I promised them this
information would be forthcoming. ****

** **

Thanks,****

Tim****

** **

*Lewis Farms Nursery in Elko, Georgia has fall mums available in 9, 10,
and 14 pots, with one, two, and four plants per pot, respectively. The 19
varieties bloom from mid-September mid-October.  Colors include yellow,
white, red, pink, orange and various combinations. Prices are $4.25 for 9
pots, $8.75 for 10 pots, and $15.50 for 14 pots. See availability chart
below. *

* *

*If you would like to purchase mums, call or e-mail us and we can discuss
the details. Check our website, LewisFarmsNursery.com, for pictures, etc.*

* *

*It is our pleasure to serve the ag ed family. Your business is appreciated.
*

* *

*Tim Lewis*

*Lewis Farms Nursery*