Would you post the mum info. below to the state listserv? I have had calls from teachers from all three regions and I promised them this information would be forthcoming.

Thanks,

Tim

Lewis Farms Nursery in Elko, Georgia has fall mums available in 9”, 10”, and 14” pots, with one, two, and four plants per pot, respectively. The 19 varieties bloom from mid-September mid-October.  Colors include yellow, white, red, pink, orange and various combinations. Prices are $4.25 for 9” pots, $8.75 for 10” pots, and $15.50 for 14” pots. See availability chart below.

If you would like to purchase mums, call or e-mail us and we can discuss the details. Check our website, LewisFarmsNursery.com, for pictures, etc.

It is our pleasure to serve the ag ed family. Your business is appreciated.

Tim Lewis

Lewis Farms Nursery

830 Hwy 26 East

Elko, GA 31025