Good morning,

Several teachers have contacted me over the summer asking if we have developed Student Learning Objectivess for our Ag Ed courses.  We have not developed SLO's in the State Ag Ed Curriculum Office.  However, a number of other schools have already began work on these in their own programs. If you are willing to share your work or at least your ideas with other teachers, please complete this form, so other teachers may contact you for help or direction on developing SLO's.  Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1xkBqRcfQypRMn-6e1zpeVvpS4JOdDpCJojAnMpwG1z8/viewform

I'm including a link to the State DOE website that shares a little more information on SLO's and how to use in them in your program.
http://www.doe.k12.ga.us/School-Improvement/Teacher-and-Leader-Effectiveness/Pages/Student-Learning-Objectives.aspx

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education