If you are planning to takea bus to the National FFA Convention (school bus, charter bus, etc...), please see the message below about bus parking in downtown Louisville.
Please keep in mind that these parking options are only for the downtown area. All parking for the KEC (Fairgrounds) can be purchased through the online Convention Registration process.

Ben

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2013 1:38 PM
To: Ben Lastly
Subject: Bus Parking

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please find parking options below:

1.) 2nd and Liberty Lot (Behind Marriott)  -The address is 440 South Second Street which is on the corner of Second Street and Liberty Street. There is an entrance on both Second Street and Liberty Street. The cost for this lot is $10.00 per space. Patrons in single space vehicles can pay the paymachine on the lot. They can pay for an unlimited amount of days and do not need reservations.
For School buses and Tour buses, we charge for six spaces ($60.00 per night). For these, they need to reserve and pay in advance by calling 502-574-1171. A placard will be emailed which will tell the bus driver which parking spaces they are to park in and will let our Security know they are allowed to park on the lot. We can only take up to 5 buses (First 5 to order).

2.) Free Bus Parking - I do not oversee this area, but you can read the directions on the link provided: http://www.ldmd.org/Bus-Parking.html
To save money, bus drivers can drop off their patrons where they need to be and then drive down to the free parking area and park it.

3.) Riverside Parking - This is a private company that operates different lots throughout the city. You can call them at 502-584-2459, but please note that I do not work for them so cannot answer any questions about their availability or bus parking options. http://riversideparking.com/locations.html

4.) Wharf Lot - This is another lot by the riverfront, but it charges. It is also a City lot, but you must contact Norma Britton at 502-574-4145 in order to reserve spaces. The address is 131 W. River Road. The cost will depend on how many spaces the bus takes up and what is going on at the Arena nearby. They can only take up to 1 space if any.

Isaiah Mouw, CAPP
General Manager
South Sector

Republic Parking System