Below (and attached) is information about the President Carter Art Contest.
Ben

From: Annette Wise [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 10:06 AM
To: Ben Lastly
Subject: Art Contest - President Carter scheduled to greet winners

Ben,
The annual peanut post card contest is on going with a deadline of Sept 6th for all entries to be submitted by.

If possible, could you send the attachment  to all the Ag. Education/FFA advisors in Georgia. In the past, we have had some FFA students win.

The guidelines state that no trademarks can be incorporated. The only exception to that would be if a FFA students wanted to include the FFA emblem in their design.

Thanks!
Annette

Annette Wise
Georgia Department of Education - Plains Field Office
Jimmy Carter NHS Education Program
300 North Bond Street
Plains, Georgia 31780
229-824-5843