---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Arrington, Meredith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 9:20 AM

  Will you please post this to the list serv

The Effingham County High School FFA chapter is sponsoring its first ever
5K for Breast Cancer on September 28.  I have attached a flyer and
registration form.  Please share this with your co-workers, friends,
family, Young Farmers, FFA Alumni, or anyone else you think would want to
participate.  If you do not want to participate in the run/walk you can
still help the cause by purchasing a t-shirt for $15, and I will mail the
shirts out on October 1.  If you have any questions please email me at

Thanks!

*Meredith Carey Arrington, Ed. S*
*Agriculture Education*
*Effingham County High School*
*1589 Highway 119 South*
*Springfield, GA 31329*
*912-754-6404 Ext. 1243*
*"If you can read this thank a teacher. If you had lunch today thank a
farmer"*

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education