Reminders from Dr. Silcox

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ronald E Silcox <[log in to unmask]>

  *Reminder 1:  Georgia National Fair Entry Deadline is September 1.*

Exhibitors enter Market Hogs, Gilts, Dairy, Beef Heifers and Steers for the
October show at:

http://www.georgianationalfair.com/livestock-competitions/

Steers, commercial heifers and market hogs must have a state tag to enter
the Georgia National Fair.  Get your orders in the mail if you need tags.

Market Goats and Lambs have already been entered in the state show.  I send
a list to the fair with all Goat & Lamb exhibitors so passes will be
available for them to pick up at the credentials office at the fair.

September 1 is on Sunday.  While the fair's entry site is open until
midnight on Sunday, Sept. 1, there will not be anyone availabe to answer
questions on Sunday.  If you need help or have questions, you need to
contact the fairgrounds before 5:00 pm on Friday, August 30.

*Reminder 2:  Gwinnett County Fair Entry Deadline is August 24.*

**

Gwinnett Entry forms are at:

http://www.gwinnettcountyfair.com/

As in the past, Market Lamb exhibitors can either print out and complete
the form at the site above, our print out a copy of the state market lamb
show entry form and send it.

*New for this year:  Market Lamb show is FRIDAY, Sept. 13.  Market Goat
Show is SATURDAY, Sept. 14.*

**

**

 Ronnie Silcox,