---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Arrington, Meredith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 9:20 AM

Will you please post this to the list serv

The Effingham County High School FFA chapter is sponsoring its first ever 5K for Breast Cancer on September 28.  I have attached a flyer and registration form.  Please share this with your co-workers, friends, family, Young Farmers, FFA Alumni, or anyone else you think would want to participate.  If you do not want to participate in the run/walk you can still help the cause by purchasing a t-shirt for $15, and I will mail the shirts out on October 1.  If you have any questions please email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Meredith Carey Arrington, Ed. S
Agriculture Education
Effingham County High School
1589 Highway 119 South
Springfield, GA 31329
912-754-6404 Ext. 1243
"If you can read this thank a teacher. If you had lunch today thank a farmer"

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education