Teachers,

If you are planning to have educational entries in the Georgia National Fair (mini-booths, displays, ID teams, etc…) please read this information carefully!

All FFA ID competitions (i.e. Tree ID, Floral Design competition, Floriculture ID, Nursery/Landscape ID) will take place on Tuesday, October 8. All mini-booths/exihibits/etc…must be in place by 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, September 28. You can see the FFA guidelines for the GA National Fair at this link http://www.georgianationalfair.com/files/2013/06/2013-FFA.pdf for more specific information and rules.

In order to register for any educational entry in the Fair (ID team, mini-booth, etc…) the project must be entered using the GA National Fair's online registration system. The online registration system will be open until Wednesday, September 18. Each advisor must have a password to login and enter their teams/exhibits. Once the site closes on September 18, you will not be able to add any registrations. Our staff is no longer handling the registration process. Please be sure to register online by September 18.

Password Request

To request your password please send an email to [log in to unmask]. Be sure to be clear about which chapter/program you requesting a password for (i.e. FFA chapter name). Each chapter will have a separate password. Please do not combine multiple chapters in to one registration (i.e. Middle School & High School). You must request your password before Monday, September 16. Once you send the email request, it will take a day or two to receive your password. You will receive an email back with your chapter's login information. Please do not wait until the last minute.

Online Registration

Once you receive your password, click on this link to complete the online registration http://gnfay.fairmanager.com/. Each ID team, mini-booth, dendrology book, display, etc….must have it's own registration. When you login, be sure to include all projects/students. When you complete your registration, you will need a confirmation for each project/ID team. Please print all confirmation pages and bring them to the Fairgrounds when you come. That is how the students/advisors will be allowed in to the Fairgrounds for their event.

If you have questions about specific project entries or ID competitions, please contact the approprite Area Teacher.

· Tree ID or Forestry exhibits - John Allen Bailey ([log in to unmask])

· Floriculture, N/L, Floral Design ID or any Horticulture exhibits - Melissa Riley ([log in to unmask])

General Fair Entry

If you  have students who just want to attend the Fair on Tuesday, October 8, who are not attending the middle school program and are not competing in an ID competition, please email me with your number of student & adult general attendees. I will accept email registrations until Thursday, September 19. After that,  those students will have to pay to enter the Fair.

Ride Passes

If you are planning to attend the Fair on Tuesday, October 8, and would like to secure Ride Passes, you have two options. You can purchase the ride passes onsite on October 8, for $20 each. Or you can pre-order the rides passes through the FFA Office for $16 per person. To pre-order your rides passes through the FFA Office, please email Ben Lastly with the total number of ride passes that you need. Once I have your number, you will receive an invoice from the Georgia FFA Association and you will make payment to the FFA Office. I will accept pre-orders for ride passes until Thursday, September 19. After that day, you will have to purchase ride passes onsite.

***For those planning to attend the FFA Day at the Fair program (middle school & 9th graders only!!!); those ride passes should be secured through the registration for that event. Mrs. Hope Carter will send that information separately.

If you have questions, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association