Please see the attached flyers about two UGA CAES Showcase events coming up
in September.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Adrienne <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 5:58 PM
Subject: Fwd: showCAES@UGAsoutheast and showCAES@UGAsouthwest
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Mr. Barber,
Could you please forward this out? I think this is the same day as cde's
but would be valuable for students interested in UGA CAES.
Thanks,
Adrienne

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Meredith Mullis Rutland <[log in to unmask]>
*Date:* August 20, 2013, 4:29:08 PM EDT
*To:* Brice Nelson <[log in to unmask]>, Melinda Miller <[log in to unmask]>,
Leanne Chafin <[log in to unmask]>, Sarah Battle Peters <[log in to unmask]>, "
[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, Ashley Davis <
[log in to unmask]>, "Deron  Rehberg" <[log in to unmask]>, Debra H Walker <
[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>,
Niki Newberry Coody <[log in to unmask]>, Meredith Mullis Rutland <

 Sorry forgot to attach…****

** **

****

** **