Hello All,

I am attempting to determine the Ag Ed teachers that have Hunter Education Certification and those that wish to become Hunter Ed certified. There is a very strong possibility that we may be able to offer grant funding to assist in the purchase of equipment used to teach this program as well as in-service training to those that wish to get certified. We just need to be able to document the number of individuals taught and the hours spent in instruction.

I would appreciate your reply to this email so that I can start putting together a clearer picture of what is taking place in your programs and measure the interest of those that would like to become involved.

Please send me your name and contact information. Indicate whether you have HE certification or desire to become certified. Also please describe how you use or intend to use the HE program. For example: as a part of Forestry & Natural Resources, FFA Program of Activities item, incorporated as a part of NASP etc...

I appreciate your taking the time to respond.

Mark Swords
Georgia Department of Natural Resources
Shooting Sports Coordinator
1014 MLK Blvd