From: Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 8:28 AM
Subject: Area 4 Floral Design Workshops
To: [log in to unmask]

Teachers,

Two schools have volunteered to host floral design workshops for schools in Area 4.  If you would like to attend one of these, you must let me know by next Tuesday, Sept 3rd.  Cost is $15 per student to attend.

Dublin High School - Sept 10th - starting at 3:30

Southeast Bulloch High School - Sept 11th - starting at 4:00

Please email me the following:
Location of Workshop you will be attending
School name,
Advisor name bringing students,
number of jr participants attending,
and number of sr participants attending.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education

--