Teachers,
The Area 3 Floral Design CDE was held yesterday, Thursday, September 26th and results are in! First, thank you to area officers Delaney Foster and Sydney Dyer for all their help yesterday. We certainly would not have been finished so early yesterday without them. Thank you to Casey Shumate and Camp John Hope for hosting the event.
Advisors, please have your students take a few minutes to write a thank you note to our judges yesterday. Without them taking their time to volunteer to judge for us, this event would not have been possible. Their addresses are below.

Congratulations to the following winners! These students will represent Area 3 in the State Floral Design CDE on December 7th at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College.
Junior CDE
1st place - Hannah Nauck- Pike Co Middle - Rachel Patrick, Advisor
2nd place - Peyton Lee - Pike Co High - Greg Waits, Advisor
Senior CDE
1st place - Kaitlyn Texider - Dutchtown High - Jamie Arrington, Advisor
2nd place - Sidney Drawdy- Pike Co High - Greg Waits, Advisor
Don't forget to send a thank you note to our judges:

Junior Division Judges
Mrs. Penny Hamann
Yesterday's and Tomorrow's Florist
2501 Moody Road
Warner Robins, GA 31088

Ms. Kristy Farmer
JD Royer Wholesale Florist
410 Valley Dr
Perry, GA 31069
Senior Division Judges
Mrs. Cindy Greene
35 Amanda Drive
Eastman, GA 31023

Ms. Penny Stapleton
Daisy Patch Flower Shoppe
1131 Macon Road
Perry, GA 31069

A complete list of results with scores are attached.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education