Registration<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1n1PHnSvEpk3BPZfrNg259rJ0DAnd1Wp4FuZRlsabUdo/viewform>is
now open for the Area I and Area II Tractor Operations and Maintenance
CDE's. The Area I CDE will be held on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at Taylor
Farm near Cartersville. The Area II CDE will be held on Thursday, September
26, 2013 at the J. Phil Campbell Research and Education Center in
Watkinsville. The course will be set up and ready for contestants by 2:00
PM. Please arrive no later than 5:00 PM. The tractor that we will be using
will be a New Holland Workmaster 55 - 75. These tractors may be 4 Wheel
Drive.

*T-Shirts are available* for you and your students to purchase. The design
is really cool this year,* please consider purchasing one for your student *as
well as yourself, family, friends, school administration, or anyone else
you can think of!

Please click on the registration link below to register your student and
order T-Shirts. Thanks! I look forward to seeing you and bringing you all
of the T-shirts that you are going to order!

Registration Link:
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1n1PHnSvEpk3BPZfrNg259rJ0DAnd1Wp4FuZRlsabUdo/viewform>

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1n1PHnSvEpk3BPZfrNg259rJ0DAnd1Wp4FuZRlsabUdo/viewform

The following teachers have registered:
      Area CDE you are registering for School Name Name of teacher
responsible for training the student Student Name Adult Small Adult
Medium Adult
Large Adult XL Adult XXL Adult XXXL Total Number of T-Shirts Ordered Amount
Due  Area I Creekside High School Traves Hyman DeAndre Cummings
     Area I Heritage High School Brandon Ray Blaiz Harden   1
1 10  Area
I Bowdon High School Ryan Ayers Lucas Brock   1              Area I Fannin
High Rhonda Mathews Cody O'Neal 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 10  Area I Pepperell Carey
Harris Cory Johnson   1         1 10  Area I Gordon Lee High School Becky
Forrester Hunter Robertson                  Area I Cedartown Michael
Ferguson Lucas Stapkes   1       1 2 20  Area I Woodland Tyrone Casteel Brady
Gentry 0 0 0 1 1 0 2 20  Area II Lumpkin County High School Malone Harrell Will
Brooksher 1           1 10  Area II Oglethorpe County Sertich Haley Throne
1       3 4 40  Area II Winder-Barrow High School James Hale Caleb Lee
           Area II Rabun County High Ethan Phillips Tristan Huggins   1
    1 10
--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher