Registration is now open for the Area I and Area II Tractor Operations and Maintenance CDE's. The Area I CDE will be held on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at Taylor Farm near Cartersville. The Area II CDE will be held on Thursday, September 26, 2013 at the J. Phil Campbell Research and Education Center in Watkinsville. The course will be set up and ready for contestants by 2:00 PM. Please arrive no later than 5:00 PM. The tractor that we will be using will be a New Holland Workmaster 55 - 75. These tractors may be 4 Wheel Drive.

T-Shirts are available for you and your students to purchase. The design is really cool this year, please consider purchasing one for your student as well as yourself, family, friends, school administration, or anyone else you can think of!

Please click on the registration link below to register your student and order T-Shirts. Thanks! I look forward to seeing you and bringing you all of the T-shirts that you are going to order!

Registration Link:  https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1n1PHnSvEpk3BPZfrNg259rJ0DAnd1Wp4FuZRlsabUdo/viewform

The following teachers have registered:
Area CDE you are registering for School Name Name of teacher responsible for training the student Student Name Adult Small Adult Medium Adult Large Adult XL Adult XXL Adult XXXL Total Number of T-Shirts Ordered Amount Due
Area I Creekside High School Traves Hyman DeAndre Cummings
Area I Heritage High School Brandon Ray Blaiz Harden   1         1 10
Area I Bowdon High School Ryan Ayers Lucas Brock   1
Area I Fannin High Rhonda Mathews Cody O'Neal 0 1 0 0 0 0 1 10
Area I Pepperell Carey Harris Cory Johnson   1         1 10
Area I Gordon Lee High School Becky Forrester Hunter Robertson
Area I Cedartown Michael Ferguson Lucas Stapkes   1       1 2 20
Area I Woodland Tyrone Casteel Brady Gentry 0 0 0 1 1 0 2 20
Area II Lumpkin County High School Malone Harrell Will Brooksher 1           1 10
Area II Oglethorpe County Sertich Haley Throne   1       3 4 40
Area II Winder-Barrow High School James Hale Caleb Lee
Area II Rabun County High Ethan Phillips Tristan Huggins   1         1 10
--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher