Thank you to all the students and teachers who participated in the floral design trainings held last week. We had great participation across the region and I feel valuable skills were gained by all involved. Nearly 100 students were impacted through these trainings.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank our guest instructors. If you would like to send them a thank you note, I think that would be awesome.

In area one, we learned from Ms. Kathy Bibbings and Ms. Linda Markham, both from Cartersville Florist. You can mail a note to:
Cartersville Florist
471 East Main Street
Cartersville, GA 30121
If you want to speak with either of them about local training opportunities, the phone number is 770-382-0050 and the email is [log in to unmask].

In area two, we learned from Mr. Jeff Lott and Mrs. Sharon Ivey. Jeff is the owner/operator of JL Designs in Monroe. You can mail him a note to:
JL Designs
120 N. Wayne Street
Monroe, GA 30655
770-267-5061

Sharon Ivey is the owner/operator of Southeast Floral Design Center in Watkinsville. You can mail her a note to:
Southeast Floral Design Center
1410 Greensboro Hwy
Watkinsville, GA 30677

Josh Allen