We have had a few problems come up about sending the link for pen areas out
this afternoon so we have decided to wait until Monday at 3:30 to send the
link out. Sorry for the problem. When the link goes out you will be able to
request an area of the barn that you prefer, also you will be able to list
the other groups that you want to pen with on the form.

I have attached the lay out of the Barn from the Fair for you to print off
if you would like to to see how the pens will be numbered.

Sorry for the problem, be looking Monday.
--
*Tommy Waldrop*
Area Livestock Teacher