We have had a few problems come up about sending the link for pen areas out this afternoon so we have decided to wait until Monday at 3:30 to send the link out. Sorry for the problem. When the link goes out you will be able to request an area of the barn that you prefer, also you will be able to list the other groups that you want to pen with on the form.

I have attached the lay out of the Barn from the Fair for you to print off if you would like to to see how the pens will be numbered.

Sorry for the problem, be looking Monday.
--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher