--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Arrington, Meredith <[log in to unmask]>

*Early registration Deadline is Wednesday 9/11*

Register early to be guaranteed a shirt.  Registration will remain open
until race day.

    Will you please let any of your students, co-workers-or friends know
about it.  The money raised will stay right here in Effingham County.  I
have attached the registration forms and a proof of the t-shirt. * I need
your help getting the word out.  We currently do not have many
participants.  *

     I have attached all the information for the 5K if any of you are
interested in participating please get your form turned into me by
September 11.  If you do not want to do the run/walk then you can still
purchase a shirt and proceeds will go to benefit the Helping Hands Cancer
Fund at Effingham Hospital.  The t- shirts are $15 each, and I need your
size and payment by September 11.  The race will be September 28 at
Effingham County High School in Springfield, GA.

*Meredith Carey Arrington, Ed. S*
*Agriculture Education*
*Effingham County High School*
*1589 Highway 119 South*
*Springfield, GA 31329*
*912-754-6404 Ext. 1243*
*"If you can read this thank a teacher. If you had lunch today thank a
farmer"*

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education