Teachers and Agents

This year we are going to attempt to assign pens for the Market Goats
before we get to the Fair to cut down on the work at check -in. We will do
this by giving you the opportunity to select the part of the barn you would
like to pen in by filling out the Google Doc. that can be reached with the
link below.. You will need to click on the link below and fill out the form
and click on submit at the bottom.

Once pens are assigned we will send them out to everyone where you will
know where to go when you get to Perry, it will probably go out on Monday
of the week of the show.

Please try the form first and if you have problems email me you choice.

I have attached the lay out of the barn to help you with your decision.

If you select an area that is already taken we will try to get you as close
to that area as possible.

The link is:
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/1z52BGgTNfZheR7cQiKRlxJY0xvFhBDIJy4VrvM60_2Q/edit
--