--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Arrington, Meredith <[log in to unmask]>

Early registration Deadline is Wednesday 9/11

Register early to be guaranteed a shirt.  Registration will remain open until race day.

Will you please let any of your students, co-workers-or friends know about it.  The money raised will stay right here in Effingham County.  I have attached the registration forms and a proof of the t-shirt.  I need your help getting the word out.  We currently do not have many participants.

I have attached all the information for the 5K if any of you are interested in participating please get your form turned into me by September 11.  If you do not want to do the run/walk then you can still purchase a shirt and proceeds will go to benefit the Helping Hands Cancer Fund at Effingham Hospital.  The t- shirts are $15 each, and I need your size and payment by September 11.  The race will be September 28 at Effingham County High School in Springfield, GA.

Meredith Carey Arrington, Ed. S
Agriculture Education
Effingham County High School
1589 Highway 119 South
Springfield, GA 31329
"If you can read this thank a teacher. If you had lunch today thank a farmer"

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agriculture Education