Please be aware of the following announcement and please share it with those in your community who purchase livestock feed/products.

Ben

From: Bledsoe, Joshua [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 6:28 PM
To: Bledsoe, Joshua
Cc: Chronic,Janet; Weseli, Kim
Subject: Purina and Tractor Supply Company

State Staff,

Purina and Tractor Supply Company have a rich history of supporting agricultural education and the National FFA Organization.  This dedicated support and partnership continues through a special promotion called, “Out Here with Animals.”  It consists of a monetary contribution that will be made by Purina for sales of Purina livestock products purchased at Tractor Supply Company on September 28 and 29, 2013.  Purina will donate $.25 per bag of Purina livestock products purchased at Tractor Supply Company up to a maximum donation of $25,000.

This promotion also provides a great opportunity for our chapters to partner with their local Tractor Supply Company stores for local fundraising activities, including some of the ideas listed below.

·         Petting zoo with donations jar

·         Photos with the animals, including a donations jar

·         BBQ and hot dogs

·         Car wash

·         Dog wash

·         Bagging and  assisting customers to their cars

·         The possibilities are endless!

Please join me in thanking Purina and Tractor Supply Company by sharing information about this event.  Let’s show them our appreciation for their support of agricultural education and the FFA by helping them sell 100,000 bags of feed on the 28th and 29th of this month!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kim Weseli ([log in to unmask]).

Best regards,

Josh

Joshua Bledsoe
Chief Operating Officer
National FFA Organization
6060 FFA Drive, PO Box 68960
Indianapolis, IN  46278-1370

Office:  317-802-4346
Fax: 317-802-5346
Mobile:  317-408-7687

www.ffa.org

The FFA Mission
FFA makes a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.