Young Farmer Advisors,

Attached you will find an updated (and hopefully improved) Adult Enrollment Summary form. Although the form is not due until June 1, I wanted to send it now so that you can add constituents as you work with them throughout the year. Please note that because the form has been changed, you will not be able to edit and submit last year's form. Please begin early to transfer constituents from last year's form to the new one.

If you have any questions, please let me know. The Adult Enrollment Summary allows us to show the number and type of people participating in our adult educational programs and we appreciate your diligence in keeping this record accurate each year.

Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Georgia Department of Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy.
Tifton, GA 31794