See email below from the fair†

Thanks, Melissa Riley

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Sandy Kusuda" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: September 19, 2013, 9:23:29 AM EDT
To: "Melissa Riley" <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, "Ben Lastly" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FFA registration

Good Morning, FFA!

We are aware that there has been some confusion about the new registration process for the ID contests, so †have reactivated the online registration for FFA to extend through today to allow advisors to go in and register/correct their entries.

Reminder: †the advisor needs to enter each student by name individually to compete, then register their teams under their chapter name with the team membersí names listed in the description field for the chapter event.

We will have people on the phones to help them again today until 8 p.m. †All phone calls forward to a loop. Unfortunately, there is no message feature. If they do not get an answer, all lines are busy, but when the call ends, the next call in the loop will be answered.

Sandy Kusuda

Director of Georgia Living

Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter

401 Larry Walker Pkwy.

Perry, GA 31069

Phone: (478) 988-6555

24th Annual Georgia National Fair