Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Joshua White <[log in to unmask]>
*Date:* September 23, 2013 at 5:29:05 PM EDT
*To:* Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
*Subject:* *Please Post on the List Serve.*

It has came to my attention that the dates for the Madison County Fair Beef
Show were wrong on the entry forms.  The correct dates are for Friday the
27th. Check ins and show will be the same day.  I will be taking
registrations till Friday at 5:00 but please remember that I have to cut
off at 60 head.   Sorry for the inconvenience.